Ferris Wheel PX Agency is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting http://www.fwpxa.com, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act), the data controller is Ferris Wheel PX Agency of Blake House, 18 Blake Street, York, YO1 8QG.
Information we collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information provided voluntarily by you
We collect personally identifiable information including name and contact details when you fill in the contact form on our website or correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
Information we collect about your site usage.
Each time you visit our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plugin types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
How we use your information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you
- to notify you about changes to our services
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine publicly available information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Storing your information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will store your information until the company ceases to exist. At this time, we will delete all data.
Disclosure of your information
i. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
ii. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
iii. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the following rights in relation to any information that we hold relating to you.
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
Our site may contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
What are cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your device to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. Such information will not identify you personally. Learn more at http://www.aboutcookies.org or http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.